Woo hoo! The 2020 Farnham Walking Festival has arrived in Farnham! The first copies are at the Blue Bear Bookshop in the Town Hall Buildings, The Borough. Why not grab an advance copy and read about the exciting walks we have this year? As well as some old favourites, there are some great new ideas including:
• The full Pilgrims' Way and St Swithun's Way "Pilgrimage to Winchester", (34 miles) set over three days.
• Farnham's first Shakespeare Walk.
• Tree and nature walks.
• Historical walks.
• Two different walks to breweries.
• 22 walks jointly with the Farnham and District Ramblers.
• A ghost walk.
• A very early morning walk.
• A lunchtime netwalking for business people.
• A community walk and picnic from each of Farnham Council's villages.
Grab a copy of the brochure today and while you're in the Blue Bear why not have a coffee and a yummy cake - they sell books too!